Best Paysafecard Bingo Sites
Paysafecard is one of the most popular payment methods used by players when gambling online. Here are the top sites that accept Paysafecard which we recommend you join to enjoy great welcome bonus offers, free spins fs, a wide range of bingo games, bonus funds and more.
Top Paysafecard Bingo SitesAffiliate Discloure
This prepaid voucher was first launched way back in 2000 and is still widely used today due to its ease of use, safety and security which gives players peace of mind when playing online.
If you’re thinking about playing at Paysafecard bingo sites, then you’ve come to the right place. At BingoSites.net, we’re taking new players through how to sign up for a Paysafe voucher, make their first deposit, get deposit bonus funds with a great welcome offer and the pros and cons of playing at a Paysafecard casino. Carry on reading to find out more!
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that can be bought and then used online in a similar way to how a gift card is used. Players can top up their card either online or in-person at a store and use this to make deposits when playing at Paysafecard bingo sites. This also allows you to ensure your personal information and card details are not disclosed at the bingo site you’re playing at.
Paysafecard has been available for over two decades and was previously known as Ukash. Players from over 43 countries can access this payment method and more than 50,000 outlets allow top-ups which includes many supermarkets and petrol stations. However, it’s now available to buy online and most players choose this purchase method for its ease.
How do you use Paysafe Bingo Sites?
Before you get started playing at Paysafecard casinos, you’ll need to know how to use Paysafecard. Paysafecard vouchers can be bought online or at a physical store. They come in set denominations which cannot be diverted from and players can choose to buy a Paysafe voucher at £10, £25, £50, £75 and £100. This rises to £175 when topping up the card at a PayPoint.
When you receive your physical or digital card, it will have a 16 digital PIN and this is needed when making deposits at Paysafecard bingo sites. What players will like about this card is that you don’t have to use all the funds on it at once and any money not deposited to the bingo account will remain on the card for you to use at a later date. Players can also combine various cards when depositing cash.
Here is a step by step guide to using Paysafecard:
- Choose your preferred bingo site
- Choose your depositing amount
- Enter the 16 digit PIN code
- Your money will be deposited instantly and you can get started playing!
Players can also keep all their PIN’s in one account to help manage their cards online and it is easily accessible from the Paysafecard app. When you do this, there is also the option to use just your Paysafe username and password when making deposits.
When you’re using Paysafecard, it’s important to remember that it’s only free for one year. If you do not use the funds on that card within 12 months, you will be charged a monthly service fee. It’s best to use the funds on the card within this time frame and then buy more when you need it so you can avoid these fees.
Why Use Paysafecard Bingo Sites?
Still unsure as to whether playing at Paysafecard bingo sites is right for you? At BingoSites.net, we only recommend the very best Paysafecard gambling sites and so you can expect the following when you sign up and play at them.
When you play at Paysafecard bingo sites, players can get started with a fantastic welcome offer. Different welcome offers are available but this could be bingo bonus funds, free bingo tickets, bonus cash or free bingo tickets. Always check before joining that your payment method is eligible for any bonuses.
Once you’re signed in and have made your deposit, you are ready to get started playing! All of our recommended sites offer a range of exciting bingo games and variants including 90 ball and 75 ball bingo, plus more. Most sites will also offer a range of slot games if you want to take a break from bingo and you can expect all your favourite slot games from the world’s biggest and best software providers.
Finally, all of our recommended sites are properly licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and you can play knowing that your details are safe and secure. Furthermore, Paysafecard bingo sites provide a range of customer support options which can include 24/7 live chat support, telephone customer support and email correspondence.
Pros of Using Paysafe Bingo Sites
There are many pros to using Paysafecard bingo sites, which is why this payment method is so incredibly popular amongst players! Here are some of the top reasons why many players opt to use Paysafe vouchers at their favourite bingo site.
- Anonymity – One of the top reasons why Paysafecard is popular is that it’s one of the few payment options that provides anonymity. Players can choose to purchase the card with cash and then use this to make their deposit online. This means there is no need to enter personal banking details and creates an additional layer of safety and security.
- Instant deposits – When you use Paysafecard, deposits are instant and you can get quick access to your account funds.
- Accessibility – Paysafecard vouchers are available to buy online and this can be done within a matter of minutes. It is also one of the only payment methods that users can buy across the UK at physical locations such as petrol stations and supermarkets.
- Budgeting – If you are the type of player who likes to stick to a strict budget, then this could be a great payment option for you. Players can check their online Paysafe account to keep track of their spending and there is no possible way to get into debt on it as once the money on the card is used, it cannot be used again until it’s topped up.
Cons of Using Paysafe Bingo Sites
Of course, like any payment method, there are some cons to playing at Paysafecard bingo sites. Here are a few reasons why it may not be the right payment method for you when playing online bingo.
- No withdrawals – The main con when using Paysafecard is that you cannot make withdrawals with this payment method. If you decide to use it for deposits, you’ll then need to choose a different payment method for cashing in on your winnings. Players also have the option of withdrawing the cash to their Paysafecard account.
- Low cash limits – Paysafecard is not a recommended option for high rolling players as the upper limit on the cash value of a voucher is £175. Players can purchase multiple vouchers but this will create more of a hassle when trying to make a deposit.
- Transaction fee – Not all Paysafecard bingo sites will have transactions fees but some do which you should double check before signing up.
- Exclusion from offers – Some Paysafe casino sites will exclude Paysafecard deposits if you want to take advantage of bonus offers, free bingo tickets or deposit bb funds. This will always be stated in the terms and conditions of the offer, so players can check this before signing up and making their deposit.
Paysafecard Bingo Sites FAQs
Still have questions about Paysafe vouchers and Paysafe casino sites? We’re answering the most frequently asked questions below.
Can you use Paysafecard on mobile?
Yes, Paysafe cards are available to use on mobile in the same way as you would use them at a bingo site on a desktop PC. Players can download the Paysafecard app on both iOS and Android devices and here you can see your full balance, transactions history and make top ups.
Is Paysafecard safe and secure?
Yes, Paysafecard is a reputable company that is used by players around the world. It helps to keep private information and monetary transactions safe as players don’t need to disclose their banking details when making deposits at Paysafecard bingo sites.
Is it easy to open an account with Paysafecard?
Yes, creating an account at the pay safe cards official site is incredibly easy and can be completed quickly. If you have any difficulties when creating an account, you can call the Paysafe contact number for help with your application.
Where can I use Paysafe vouchers?
Players can use them at a wide range of Paysafecard bingo sites and they can even be used at some online retailers in other industries too. Popular bingo sites that accept Paysafecard include Mecca Bingo, Paddy Power Bingo and Bet365 bingo, however, we would recommend checking out our recommendations at the top of the page so you can choose the site that best matches your needs.