Boku Casinos UK
Over the past decade, one of the most popular payment methods at online casinos has become Boku. More and more players in the UK are using this fast and convenient payment method to make their deposits before getting started playing their favourite bingo and casino games. What makes this a sought after payment option is that you can make your deposit with just a few clicks, and rather than paying instantly, the depositing amount can be paid later via your monthly phone bill.
Recommended Boku Casinos
20 Free Spins On Rainbow Riches, No Wagering
20 Free Spins bonus is awarded on the first deposit (after registration as a new player) of minimum £10. Only one bonus per player is available. The winnings generated from the bonus will be credited to the player's real money account up to the maximum conversion Amount of £500. If within 48 hours from crediting the bonus to player's account, player did not use the bonus, the bonus will expire and player shall not be able to receive the expired bonus. Withdrawal request voids any active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.
Claim 30 Free Spins Today!
500 Free Spins
£50 Bonus & 100 Bonus Spins
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min deposit £20 for 100% Games Bonus [GB] up to £50 + 100 Free Spins [FS] on Gonzo’s Quest (FS Split over 5 days & valid for 3 days respectively, no wins cap). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] after all FS used. GB valid on selected games only. Wagering requirements [WR]: 50x (deposit + GB funds) & 85x FS winnings. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus amount. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C apply.
All British Casino
£100 New Player Bonus
New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply
The Sun Vegas
Huge £300 Welcome Bonus
Spin the wheel up to 555 Spins on Starburst
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min deposit £10 for 100% Games Bonus [GB] up to £50 + 100 Free Spins [FS] on Gonzo’s Quest (FS Split over 5 days & valid for 3 days respectively, no wins cap). FS wins granted in GB after all FS used. GB valid on selected games only. Wagering requirements [WR]: 50x (deposit + GB funds) & 85x FS winnings. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus amount. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C apply.
£100 Welcome Bonus + 20 FREE SPINS
William Hill Casino
Get £150 Bonus & 50 FREE SPINS
500 Free Spins
£100 Welcome Bonus + 20 FREE SPINS
Play UK Casino
£100 Welcome Bonus + FREE SPINS
Get a £100 Welcome Bonus + FREE SPINS
Royal House Casino
100% Up To £200
£50 Bonus Plus 25 Bonus Spins
£50 Bonus & 25 Bonus Spins
£250 Bonus & 25 Bonus Spins
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min deposit £10 for 50% Games Bonus [GB] up to £250+ 25 Free Spins [FS] on Selected Games (FS Split over 3 days & valid for 3 days respectively, no wins cap). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] after all FS used. GB valid on selected games only. Wagering requirements [WR]: 50x (deposit + GB funds) & 85x FS winnings. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus amount. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C apply.
Win Up To 777 Bonus Spins
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 1 wheel spin. Wheel prizes and odds vary & include free spins [FS] and Game Bonus [GB]. FS wins granted in GB over 2 days & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. WR: 50x GB; 85x FS Wins. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Full T&C apply.
£200 Welcome Bonus Offer
New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Excluded Skrill deposits.
Mr Play Casino
Claim a Generous £200 Welcome Bonus
Up To £200 Welcome Bonus
What is Boku?
Over the years, Boku has become increasingly more popular amongst online gamblers and if you have not come across it before, it is simply a depositing payment method that you can use at online casinos, which falls under the pay by phone category. It is a third party service and one of the top services of its kind available in the UK. Players can make their deposit and confirm this via their phone and the depositing amount will be added to their monthly bill so they can pay it all simultaneously. This deposit will be credited to your account instantly but it is important to note that it is not available for withdrawals.
Players can access this service through most of the UK’s largest network providers. This includes EE, O2 and Vodafone, making it a very easily accessible payment method to use.
- Recommended Boku Casinos
- What is Boku?
- How We Choose the Best Boku Casinos to Recommend
- The Pros and Cons of Boku Casinos
- Boku Casino Depositing and Withdrawing Real Money
- How Do I Make A Deposit at a UK Boku Casino?
- Guide to Finding the Best Boku Casinos
- Are there Fees at Boku Casinos?
- What are the Other Boku Casino Options?
- What Boku Casino Bonuses are Available?
- Boku Casino Safety and Security
- What are the Best Boku Casino Games?
How We Choose the Best Boku Casinos to Recommend
At BingoSite.net, we have a strict process when deciding what Boku sites to recommend to our readers. If a site does not meet our standards, it does not get recommended. Here are some of the checks we make when reviewing gambling sites to ensure only the very best make it to our list above:
We always check what customer support is available, and this is detailed in our reviews. Ideally, the best Boku bingo sites will have a range of customer support methods including live chat, telephone and email. The availability times are also checked as we are always looking for sites that offer their services 24/7.
Range of Games
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to online casino games and so in our reviews you can find more detailed breakdowns of what exactly that Boku casino has to offer. We always like to recommend deposit by phone bill casino sites with a large number and variety of games so you can enjoy bingo, slots and casino games from the world’s best software providers.
One of the most exciting aspects of joining a new casino is the welcome offer and any other ongoing promotions and bonuses available. Our team only recommends casinos with a fantastic welcome offer available that can provide you with anything from bonus cash and free spins to no deposit bonuses and bingo tickets.
Safety and Security
Last but not least is the safety and security offered by online casinos. Our team only recommend a Boku casino if it is legally operating in the UK through licensing and regulation by the UK Gambling Commission. It must also have 128-bit SSL encryption technology in place as this is used to keep your transactions safe when gambling online and even when making a transaction at any other type of online retail site.
The BingoSites.net team has done all the hard work for you to narrow the top Boku casino sites available online. This means you can simply choose the best one for you using our recommendations above.
The Pros and Cons of Boku Casinos
When playing at a casino that accepts Boku payments, like any other type of payment method, there are both pros and cons to using it. While it may be the perfect payment option for some players, the cons may outweigh the good points for others. You can get a better understanding of the pros and cons of this payment method below.
The Pros of Boku Casinos
There are thousands of players who love using Boku when gambling online. Check out its advantages below:
- Fast – when making a Boku casino deposit, it is transferred instantly
- Cost – this payment method is free to use
- Safety and security – Boku has two-step verification in place when authorising any transactions and players can keep their sensitive banking information away from the casino as this is not needed to make a deposit
- Bankroll management – Boku has lower daily limits for deposits that can make it easier for some players to manage their money and stick to a budget
- Global – Boku is a payment method used around the world in more than 60 countries
- Accessibility – you can find this payment method available at many online gambling sites
The Cons of Boku Casinos
Before making a casino Boku payment, you must know the cons as you may decide that this is not the right payment method for you:
- Cost – although this payment method itself does not charge players to use it, you will find that many casinos do add on an extra charge for it, which can rise to 15% of your depositing amount. When compared to other payment methods that have no charge, it may be best to opt for one of them
- No withdrawals – Boku is a depositing payment method that cannot be used for making a withdrawal. Players will have to opt for a different payment method when cashing out
- High rollers restricted – if you are a high rolling player looking to gamble big, Boku may not be your first choice of payment method as the maximum depositing amount is £30 per day
While Boku will not be the best payment option for every player, it is still, overall, a great choice for most players for its fast, convenient and safe deposits.
Boku Casino Depositing and Withdrawing Real Money
When you deposit by Boku casino, you can take advantage of quick deposits great accessibility, and it helps with responsible gambling as there is a lower cap on the daily depositing amount compared to other payment methods.
The biggest con to using Boku is that you cannot withdraw using this payment method. This means that you will need to choose another payment option or the casino may even choose this for you automatically in the form of a cheque or wire transfer, both of which are very slow options when claiming real money winnings. As it cannot be used for withdrawals, you may also have to enter your sensitive banking information and so the safety aspect is reduced.
How Do I Make A Deposit at a UK Boku Casino?
Are you ready to get started playing at Boku deposit casinos? Before you do, you will need to know exactly how this process works. If you are new to using pay by phone style payment options, this may seem unclear but it is straightforward to use and takes just a few simple steps to make a deposit. Here is how you can deposit with Boku:
- Pick the best Boku casino for your gambling needs from our top picks above. Many of these sites will offer exciting games of bingo
- Use the link to be redirected to the gambling site where you can sign up and create an account
- Select Boku from the range of payment methods offered
- The site will redirect players to an area where you can enter the depositing amount as well as your phone number
- An SMS message will be sent to your mobile with a code that you will need to confirm to complete the transaction
- Enter the code to authorise the transaction, and the money will instantly be credited to your account
- The money you deposited will be included in your monthly phone bill for you to pay later or it will be deducted immediately from your balance if you are on pay as you go
Once your money has been deposited, you are ready to get started playing all your favourite bingo, slots and casino games! Once you have created an account with a casino, you can simply start from step 3 and make a deposit within minutes.
Guide to Finding the Best Boku Casinos
Finding the best Boku slot sites and bingo sites is not always easy but the good news is that you do not have to waste your energy doing this as all of the top sites are right here. Follow this step by step guide to finding the perfect Boku casino for you:
- Top Boku sites – check out our best Boku site recommendations to find the perfect one for you
- Our reviews – our team create extensive reviews for the top Boku sites, and you can read these to find out more about each gambling site and what it has to offer, including the range of games available, payment methods on offer, bonuses and customer support methods
- Other player reviews – if you want to know more about how a casino treats its players before you join, check out reviews from people who have previously or currently play at that casino
- Choose a welcome package – you can find the welcome packages of casinos clearly displayed within our top recommendations and this is something to consider before you choose what casino you want to join
- Make your first Boku deposit- after choosing the best site for you, you can head on over to create an account and make your first Boku deposit
At BingoSites.net, we make the process of finding the best Boku site for you incredibly easy so you can quickly get started playing all your favourite games.
Are there Fees at Boku Casinos?
When you use Boku, the payment method does not charge you a fee. One of the potential downsides to playing at casinos that accept Boku is that they may charge you a fee for using this payment option. This can be as high as 15% of your deposit and so this may deter some players from either using this payment method or playing at certain casinos that implement these fees. If you are set on playing at a particular casino that charges fees for using Boku, it may be better to choose another payment option that will not take a cut of your deposit.
What are the Other Boku Casino Options?
Casino sites that accept Boku will also offer many other payment options if Boku is not suitable for you. Other mobile payment options include:
- Zimpler – Zimpler is slightly different from Boku as you can make a deposit with your mobile phone number but you will later get the invoice payment sent to you and the money will be deducted either from your bank account or a debit card. It is also a great option as you can make withdrawals with it. It is important to note that it can have high fees
- PayForIt – This option allows players to make a deposit at an online casino and pay it off later as part of their monthly bill. This only required a mobile phone number to authorise the transactions through SMS
- Siru – Like the other payment options, players can make a Siru deposit and all that is required is a mobile phone number which will later be added to your phone bill. This can come with fees, and there is a deposit max limit of £20
It is worth considering the other types of payment methods available when choosing a Boku casino as you may need to use one of them for withdrawals. This can include PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and debit cards.
What Boku Casino Bonuses are Available?
One of the best aspects of playing at pay by Boku casinos is that there is usually a wide range of bonuses for both new players and returning players, all of which can help to provide players with the best gambling experience possible. Here are some of the most common bonuses you will find at Boku casinos:
- Free spins – this is a great type of bonus that may be offered by itself or as part of a welcome package for new players. It is the ideal bonus for those who love spinning the reels of slots
- Bingo tickets – at Boku bingo sites, you may find offers that award bingo tickets to particular rooms or you may even get time-limited access to free bingo rooms
- Welcome bonus – welcome bonuses are awarded at many online Boku casinos, and with your first deposit you will be awarded a percentage as bonus cash that can be used on a wide range of exciting games
- No deposit bonus – this is a popular type of bonus where players can simply create an account at a Boku casino to be awarded a bonus. This is usually followed by a first deposit bonus where you can use Boku
- Reload bonus – this is a great bonus for loyal players as you are rewarded with bonus cash for making a deposit which you can do so with Boku
Some promotions will exempt Boku deposits as eligible for the bonus and so you must check the terms and conditions before you sign up to play.
Boku Casino Safety and Security
At all of the latest Boku casino sites, players can enjoy playing with complete peace of mind that their sensitive information is safe. Boku uses two-step verification to authorise payments. All Boku casinos will use the latest SSL encryption technology to protect transactions and will be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
What are the Best Boku Casino Games?
Pay by Boku slots, casino and bingo games are all available online. No matter what your gaming preference is, you will be able to find the right game for you. Some of the most popular games you can find at a Boku casino include:
One of the most popular types of games available to play online is slots and players can enjoy spinning video, classic and slots using pay by Boku. Top software developers providing these games include Eyecon, Microgaming, NextGen, IGT, Playtech, NetEnt, Blueprint Gaming and Rabcat.
At a casino pay by Boku site, you can find lots of great poker games, including Deuces Wild, Three Card Poker and Caribbean Stud Poker. Players can choose to use Boku to make a deposit and access these games, but remember, the maximum daily limit is quite low at £30, so it may not be the right option for high rolling poker players.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games available online. Players can also enjoy many different varieties at Boku casinos such as VIP Blackjack, European Blackjack, and Vegas Strip Blackjack. Players can make a deposit using Boku before accessing all of their favourite blackjack casino games.