75 Ball Bingo Guide
75 ball bingo is one of the most popular bingo games online as well as land-based casinos, alongside 90 ball bingo.
These two classic games are similar but have some noticeable differences in how they are played. Here, we’re looking at how 75 ball bingo is played, the types of jackpots you can win and our top tips to increase your chances of winning.
- What is 75 Ball Bingo?
- Step by Step Guide to Playing 75 Ball Bingo
- What is the 75 Ball Bingo Card Layout?
- How is the Jackpot in 75 Ball Bingo Decided?
- How Many Winners are there in 75 Ball Bingo?
- Different Jackpots in 75 Ball Bingo Games
- How are Numbers Marked Off in 75 Ball Bingo Games?
- Top Tips Playing 75 Ball Bingo
What is 75 Ball Bingo?
75 ball bingo is a bingo game that is incredibly popular here in the UK and also in other parts of the world, such as the United States. While 90 ball bingo focuses on crossing out numbers on a line to achieve one line, two lines and then a full house, 75 ball bingo instead uses patterns to cross off which wins the game. The patterns will vary from game to game and this will be displayed before the game starts so you know exactly what pattern to look out for. The aim is to simply cross off all the numbers which make up the required pattern and you’ll win the jackpot prize! In the majority of 75 ball bingo games, there is only one jackpot prize up for grabs, rather than the three prizes up for the taking in 90 ball bingo.
Step by Step Guide to Playing 75 Ball Bingo
If you are new to playing online bingo, entering a bingo room can be a daunting experience. Here, we’re laying out a step by step guide for you to follow when playing 75 ball bingo games:
- Purchase your cards for the bingo game
- Numbers will be called from 1 to 75
- If you have that number on your bingo card, it will be marked off automatically
- The player who gets the winning bingo pattern first gets the jackpot prize
It really is as simple as that! 75 ball bingo is a very straightforward bingo game that once you get started playing, you’ll be able to enjoy again and again with ease.
What is the 75 Ball Bingo Card Layout?
When playing 75 ball bingo, players will be presented with a 5x5 grid bingo card. In this 5x5 grid, each spot has a number except for the middle square which is left blank. These space are filled with numbers 1 to 75 as there are 75 numbered balls in this game. Here are the numbers you will find in each column:
- First column – numbers 1 to 15
- Second column – numbers 16 to 30
- Third column – numbers 31 to 45 with the middle blank space
- Fourth column – numbers 46 to 60
- Fifth column – numbers 61 to 75
On top of each column, there will be a letter to spell out the word ‘BINGO.’
How is the Jackpot in 75 Ball Bingo Decided?
There are a few different factors that will determine the size of the jackpot in a 75 ball bingo game. The first is the price of the tickets. Generally, the higher the ticket price, the bigger the game jackpot will be. Another factor that can influence the size of the jackpot is the number of players in the game as the more who are playing, the more money is being contributed to the jackpot. However, this doesn’t apply to games where there is a guaranteed jackpot up for grabs as this will stay the same no matter how many players are in the room.
How Many Winners are there in 75 Ball Bingo?
For the most part, in 75 ball bingo, there is only one winner. This game awards the jackpot prize only to the player who creates the designated pattern in the fastest time. With 75 ball games, players can usually expect the jackpots to be larger than other games, such as 90 ball bingo, and the best part is that you get this jackpot win all to yourself! This does make it more difficult to win a jackpot prize compared to other games, given that there is only one chance to win versus three.
Different Jackpots in 75 Ball Bingo Games
In 75 ball bingo games, there are various jackpots that can be won and this is something players will be informed of before they buy tickets and join a room. Here are some of the most common jackpots you will come across playing 75 ball bingo games at online bingo sites:
- Progressive jackpots – these jackpots are one of the most popular as there are huge sums of money up for grabs. With every new player in the game, the bigger the jackpot will grow and if no one wins the prize within the specified number of calls, the jackpot will carry on into the next game. This can lead to some huge prizes up for grabs.
- Linked jackpots – in linked jackpot games, the jackpot will be linked to various games and not just the one you are playing. This can also mean that the jackpot is linked across different bingo sites.
- Community jackpots – these games are great for players who don’t want to go home empty handed. With 75 ball bingo community jackpot games, the winning players will take the largest slice of the jackpot and the rest will be divided out amongst all the other players who bought tickets to the game.
If you aren’t familiar with these 75 ball bingo jackpots, try out each of them to decide which one is your favourite. This will make it easier to choose a bingo game to play each time you log in. It can also make the gambling experience much smoother as you won’t be feeling overwhelmed by all the different types of jackpots at a bingo site.
How are Numbers Marked Off in 75 Ball Bingo Games?
When playing online 75 ball bingo games, players will be happy to hear that the stress of marking off numbers quickly is taken away as the game software will do this for you automatically. This means you can enjoy the game and the room atmosphere, rather than sitting in a panic! It also gives you the chance to interact with other roomies in the chat box and provides the social aspect of bingo you may be missing from land-based venues.
If you feel that your bingo experience is enhanced by marking off numbers yourself, then don’t worry, you have that option too. Players can turn off the software that marks numbers automatically but you’ll need to make sure you are paying close attention as the numbers are only displayed on your screen once! Most players choose to use the automated system, particularly if they are playing with multiple cards as it makes the game easier to keep track of.
If you are lucky enough to win the 75 ball bingo game, the game will register this and your account will be credited with your winnings.
Top Tips Playing 75 Ball Bingo
75 ball bingo, like all other bingo games, is a game of chance and there is nothing you can do to ensure that you get a win. However, there are certain actions you can take that will help you improve your odds of achieving the jackpot prize. Here are some of the strategies and top tips you can follow which may improve your gameplay when taking part in 75 ball bingo games.
- Buy as many cards as possible – one of our top tips to increase your chances of winning is to simply buy as many bingo cards as you possibly can for the game you are playing. You will need to take your budget into consideration here as you must never go above this and spend money you don’t have. If you are on a tight budget, it’s best to choose games with lower priced tickets as this will allow you to buy more, rather than taking part in a high ticket price game where you can only buy a few.
- Take advantage of special offers – An easy way to increase your odds of winning 75 ball bingo is to take advantage of special offers that the site provides. This could be buy one get one free bingo tickets or simply free tickets to a game. This allows you to increase your odds of winning, without having to spend more money. It also helps you to stay within your budget.
- Choose different numbers – when choosing a bingo card, try to opt for one that has different numbers to your other bingo cards. The aim is to try and get numbers as randomly spread out as possible as this will increase your chances of winnings.
Although there are no guarantees, these tips can significantly help you to improve your odds playing 75 ball bingo.
75 ball bingo has become just as popular online as it is in land-based halls and it’s not hard to see why. This game offers something different to the standard 90 ball bingo games and will appeal to players who want to win the jackpot prize all to themselves! If you want to try some exciting 75 ball bingo games, check out our top recommended bingo sites here at BingoSites.net which have a wide range of bingo games, big jackpots up for grabs, play 24/7 and have varying ticket prices so there is the perfect game for everyone.