Best Payout Online Casino UK 2023
When considering what new online casino to join, something that many players forget to consider is payouts.
Highest Paying CasinosAffiliate Discloure
However, when you’re playing with real money, choosing one of the best paying online casino UK sites is incredibly important as everyone wants to make sure they are making the most of their hard-earned money! It can be overwhelming trying to find the best payout online casino, but there is no need to worry as you have come to the right place. Here at BingoSites.net, we’ve done all the hard work by finding the best payout gambling sites on the market and we’re answering all the questions you may have about finding casinos with the best payouts.
- Highest Paying Casinos
- How We Choose Online Casinos with the Best Payouts
- Which Casino Games Have the Best Payouts?
- Which Online Slot Games have the Best Payouts/RTP?
- Which Online Blackjack Games have the Best Payouts?
- Which Online Roulette Games have the Best Payouts?
- Which Online Poker Games have the Best Payouts?
- Which Online Baccarat Games have the Best Payouts?
- Software Providers with the Top Payout Rates
- Best Payout Online Casino UK FAQs
How We Choose Online Casinos with the Best Payouts
There are so many online casinos to choose from and finding the online casino that actually pay out well can be difficult. At BingoSites.net, we have a process when looking for and recommending the best payout casino sites in the UK. Here are a few of the things we look for when choosing an online casino with the best payouts to recommend:
- As slot games are some of the most popular casino games for players, we only rate sites that have top-rated RTP slots as an online casino with the best payouts
- All of the best payout online casino UK sites must be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission to be featured here as this ensures the casino is safe and secure
- Another important factor when choosing the best payout online casino UK sites is the software providers on offer. We’re looking for sites that provide the biggest and best names such as NetEnt, NextGen, Playtech and Microgaming,
- A wide range of payment methods is important to have at any only casino and when you are getting the best online casino payouts, you’ll want easy to use, free and fast payment method options to collect all those potential winnings. PayPal (check out the best paying Paypal slot sites UK) and other e-wallets are incredibly popular and casinos offering these will be seen more favourably in our recommendations.
- Even if we recommend the best online casino for payouts, it won’t be very popular amongst new customers if there isn’t a great welcome bonus attached with low wagering requirements. We always look for sites that offer a great welcome bonus such as free spins or a match bonus.
- Perks such as bonus spins shouldn’t just be reserved for new players playing at the best payout online casino, which is why we look for casinos with exciting ongoing offers and promotions to keep things interesting.
Which Casino Games Have the Best Payouts?
Do you have a preference for a particular gambling game at online casinos? This is something to consider when we are talking about the best payout online casino UK as payouts will differ depending on the game you choose to play. Here are the average payout rates you can expect from a range of games at the best paying online casino sites.
- Blackjack – If you want to play a game with the highest payout rates, then Blackjack is the game for you as it averages at a 99.5% payout rate. While there are many different variations of this game to play, the RTP stays very constant through all the main games. Just be careful of the side bets in these games as the RTP will often be worse.
- Baccarat – This game has a high RTP payout average of 98.44% and as this game doesn’t have as many variants as others, you can expect this to stay roughly the same across the board. It’s a safe choice for anyone deciding what game to play at the highest payout online casinos.
- Live Casino – When playing at the best paying online casino, a good option to go for is live casino games. These games are a mixture of card and table games and usually stick to the standard rules, which keeps their RTP good at an average of 97.92%
- Craps – If you haven’t tried this game before, now may be the time to do so when playing at the best payout casino. This is another casino game that is limited in its variants, which is what keeps its RTP high at 97.02%. However, it’s important to note with this game that you’ll need to have a good strategy in place as the wagers you place will have a big effect on your expected payout.
- Roulette – Next, we have Roulette, which is one of the most popular casino games both online and in physical casinos. It has an average RTP of 96.21% and the house edge increases as you bet increases. Depending on the bet you place, the payout can increase or decrease.
- Poker – Poker has an average payout rate of 95.75% and there are many different variations of this game such as Three Card Poker, Texas Hold’em and Caribbean Stud Poker. While each of these games offers varying degrees of payouts, overall, you can expect a high payout from the average of these games.
- Video Poker – This version of poker has a slightly lower average payout rate than normal poker games at 95.43%, even at the best payout online casinos. However, the payouts rates are still good and there are not many side bets to bring the average RTP down.
- Slots – When comparing the best payout casino games, slot games comes down lower on the list at 87.95%. However, this isn’t incredibly accurate as each and every slot game will have a different RTP that you should check before you get started playing. While some slots will have RTP’s as low as 87%, others will be over 99%, so always take this into consideration before you get started spinning the reels of any slot.
- Keno – This game has an average payout rate of 86.87% and, compared to slot games, this is a more accurate representation of what you can expect from these games. Those who play these games are usually more interred in the fun and excitement of the game, rather than just winning.
- Scratchcards – Lastly, we have scratchcards which are one of the worst casino games to choose when comparing the best casino payouts as they have an average payout rate of 80.5%. These games are still a great option for beginners as they are very simple and quick to play.
Which Online Slot Games have the Best Payouts/RTP?
Even though the RTP of slot games can differ greatly, they are still by far the most popular games found at any online casino. Before you get started spinning the reels of any slot game, you should check the RTP to ensure you are giving yourself the best chance of taking home a cash prize.
Many of the best payout slots in the UK come from NetEnt and players can check out games such as Mega Joker and the extremely popular vampire themed Blood Suckers, both of which have an RTP of 99%.
Other great slot games with a high RTP that players can spin include Playtech’s Ugga Bugga at 99.07%, Barcrest’s Ooh Aah Dracula at 99% and 1429 Uncharted Seas at 98.5%.
Which Online Blackjack Games have the Best Payouts?
When we recommend the best online casino for payouts, it will almost always have Blackjack options as this is the casino game with the highest payout on average and variations of the game don’t differ too much as they all normally fall between 99 and 99.8%. It is also important to consider with Blackjack games your strategy as having a bad strategy will still result in you losing, even if you are playing a high RTP Blackjack game.
The best payout Blackjack games on the market players should check out include Playtech’s Blackjack Switch with a 99.87% RTP, NetEnt’s Single Deck Professional Blackjack with a 99.59% RTP and, again from Playtech, Blackjack Surrender has an RTP of 99.65%.
Which Online Roulette Games have the Best Payouts?
Roulette is one of the best games to play if you are opting for casino games with the best payouts and this is why you’ll find it at many of our best payout casino online recommendations. With Roulette, there are many different variations of this game available to play but the European style of play tends to offer the best payouts. These games also have varying RTP’s as they can change depending on how you are playing and the style of bets you are making. For example, if you place a bet on red/black or odd/even, you are far more likely to win compared to, for instance, placing a bet on a number, so this should be considered when playing Roulette games. Furthermore, the side bets in these games usually have a much lower payout rate.
When choosing a roulette game, we would recommend top payout games such as Pragmatic Play’s Electronic Roulette which has an RTP of 97.5%, Play N Go’s European Gold which has an RTP of 97.4% or Microgaming’s Multi-Wheel European Gold which also has an RTP of 97.4%.
Which Online Poker Games have the Best Payouts?
Poker is a game players either love or hate but if you want a game that involves more strategy and less change then this could be the one for you. There are lots of great live casino poker game options to choose from and we would recommend opting for Texas Hold’em from Evolution Gaming which has an RTP of 97.99% or Caribbean Stud Poker from Microgaming which has an RTP of 97.42%.
Which Online Baccarat Games have the Best Payouts?
Baccarat is known to be a smooth and sophisticated game and has been incredibly popular online with players. When you are playing at the best payout online casino UK sites, it will most definitely have Baccarat to offer its players. Baccarat is not a game with a tonne of variations but there are a few different options which can change its RTP.
Some of the best payout Baccarat games players can check out include Playtech’s Baccarat, Classic Baccarat from Real Time Gaming and Baccarat Professional Series from NetEnt, all of which have an RTP of 98.94%
Software Providers with the Top Payout Rates
As we previously mentioned, NetEnt is one of the best software providers for high RTP slots, however, developers don’t have to publish overall payout rates. This means it can be hard to judge which one is categorically the best and, instead, players must look at each individual slot game they want to play as there will be variations in RTP within each software provider’s big catalogues. There are some software providers that have a great reputation for providing good payout slots including:
- Big Time Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Play N Go
Best Payout Online Casino UK FAQs
Still have a question about the best online casino payouts in the UK? We’re answering all the most frequently asked questions below.
What should I look for in the best payout casinos?
When choosing the best online casinos that payout, you will want a site that offers a wide selection of high RTP slots and casino games, a good welcome bonus, ongoing promotions, fantastic software providers and it should always be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
What is the top payout casino in the UK?
At BingoSite.net, we don’t just recommend one best payout casino, we recommend many as there are pros and cons to each which players can weigh for themselves with our comprehensive reviews.
What is the RTP of slots?
RTP stands for ‘Return to Player.’ The higher the RTP is the better as this is a measurement over a period of time of how much a casino or casino game returns back to its players.
Which casino games have the best payout?
If you are looking for the casino games with the best payouts, you should opt for a game such as Texas Hold’em as this has a very small house edge.
What is a payout percentage?
A casino payout percentage is what online casinos pay back to their players as a percentage of bets. The best online casino for payouts will have a wide selection of high RTP slots.
What action should I take if a casino refuses to pay out?
All of our recommended best payout online casino sites should pay out without any fuss but if you find yourself in a situation where you’ve followed all the rules and the casino won’t pay out then you should verify that you have completed the wagering requirements, check the terms and conditions to see if the game winnings are paid out in one go or incrementally and also make sure that you have verified your identity as this is a requirement for all online casinos in the UK when withdrawing winnings.
What is the house edge?
The house edge is the casino’s cut once players have been paid. So, if you’re playing at an online casino that has a lower house edge, this means players can look forward to a bigger share of the prize. This is what casinos use to make profit and also to cover business costs.