It might surprise you that the cost of playing bingo online is not as much as you might think. With hundreds of different sites to choose from, each one differs in terms of how much a game costs – this can range from 1p to £10!
One of the things to determine when you play online bingo is how much, realistically, you want to spend on one game or how many games you are likely to play in one session.
Thinking about both of these things will help you in being able to determine a more accurate budget, especially if you might play more than one day each week.
It is also essential to consider that most bingo sites have a minimum deposit to play, ranging from between £5 to £10, with each game varying in the entry fee.
Entry Fees for Different Bingo Sites
Every bingo site has various games, each one differing from another. While some bingo sites have games that may cost more to play, others may have a lower minimum entry. Below, we take a look at entry fees for games at different sites.
With an attractive user interface, once you have made your £10 minimum deposit, you can play a range of bingo games for just 10p per ticket, with each game varying in prize money. It is worth checking the schedule for these games, though, because they can vary on a daily basis.
Somewhat of a flagship when it comes to online bingo, upon registering and making a £10 minimum deposit, players can buy bingo tickets for as little as just 1p, while this has an upper entry limit of 20p. Being one of the biggest online bingo brands, there are also attractive prizes to be won.
When you register and deposit £10, you can gain access to bingo games at Coral that cost between 2p and 10p per game in various bingo rooms. It is also worth checking the promotions tab frequently because Coral Bingo offers customers something on a monthly, weekly and even daily basis.
Another bingo site with a glowing reputation, players can join for £10 and then choose from a variety of bingo games that range from 2p to 20p in entry fees.
||10p per game
||1p – 20p per game
||2p – 10p per game
||2p – 20p per game
Essential Considerations for Playing Online Bingo
When looking for a bingo site to join that appeals to your budget, it is key to factor in a few things that can help you along the way. Below we have explored some of these in more detail.
- Do not play to win: Regardless of how much you spend on a bingo game, do not play with the mentality of needing to win. It is ultimately based on luck due to having a random number generator (RNG) which means that it should be a game that you play to enjoy.
- Do not chase your losses: If you have played several games in a row without winning, it is crucial to be able to walk away and come back another day. Chasing your losses can lead to problems further down the line that result in financial difficulty and gambling addiction.
- Understand how bingo works: Being familiar with online bingo and the mechanics will give you a comprehensive knowledge of the game. This is important because you can then use your judgement effectively of whether the entrance fee of a game is worth it when considering the potential return.
- The number of players: When you know how many players will be participating in a game of online bingo, regardless of the entrance fee, this might influence your decision. If there is a set prize, choosing when you play can be a wise decision if there is a set prize. You can significantly increase your chances of winning by not playing at peak hours.
What Can I Do If I Think I Am Playing Too Much Bingo?
It is essential to monitor the amount you play online bingo because this can lead to a gambling problem, stemming from initially winning and thinking that you can turn resulting losses into profit.
Known as the gambler’s fallacy, this causes many problems for people. So the first thing to do before you play is to set a budget and also a timeframe and stick to it.
If you feel as though you are spending too much time playing online bingo, the first thing that you should do is close down every account that you have.
You can also self-exclude yourself from each site, which means that you are denied access for six months. It also ensures that you do not receive any marketing materials.
Following this, there are several free resources that you can reach out to, such as Gamble Aware or Gambler’s Anonymous, which provide help and advice on how to best combat your addiction. It is essential also to note that there is no shame in this and that you take steps to help your problem. So, below we have recapped this in bullet points.
- Close your bingo accounts
- Join a self-exclusion scheme
- Contact free gambling addiction resources
What Bingo Games Should I Play?
Ultimately, there are many bingo games on various bingo sites that all range in terms of entry fees from as little as 1p to 20p. The most important thing is to decide what you are looking for from your experience because each site differs based on a number of variables.
Just because one site has bingo games for a minimum entry fee of 1p does not necessarily mean that it is the best. Often, this comes down to personal taste. Arguably the key thing to check for is that the bingo site(s) that you choose to join are licenced by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission).