In the world of online bingo, many players wonder whether anyone has been lucky enough to win a bingo game in 15 numbers. The answer is yes, but the chances of winning a bingo game in such few numbers is improbable. Another factor to consider is that bingo variants have different rules regarding when players can call bingo.
Find out more about the probability of winning a bingo game in 15 numbers, what bingo numbers are called the most and more below.
What Are the Chances of Winning a Bingo Game in 15 Numbers?
The chances of winning a game of bingo in 15 numbers are minimal. This is the minimum number of calls that are required to get a win. As a percentage, the chance of this happening is around 0.0004%. If you are relying on winning a game of bingo with these few numbers, the odds are not in your favour. Generally, it takes around 75 bingo calls to complete a bingo game.
How to Call Bingo in as Few Numbers as Possible
Every bingo player will want to call bingo in as few numbers as possible, allowing you to secure a win as quickly as possible. Bingo is a game of chance, and there are no ways in which you can guarantee a bingo win in 15 numbers. There are different strategies that you can take to increase your chances of winning:
- Buy more bingo cards – the easiest way to increase your chances of winning is to purchase more bingo cards. Buying as many bingo cards as possible means a wider spread of numbers and potentially fewer bingo calls to get a winning card. Purchase as many bingo tickets as your budget allows to maximise your chances
- Play at off-peak times – another way to increase your chances of winning is to play in online bingo rooms at off-peak times. Playing at quieter times means fewer players in the bingo rooms and increases your likelihood of getting a winning bingo card
- Join quiet bingo rooms – following on from the last point, if you have to play at peak times, then make sure you join a quiet bingo room. When you have less competition, you are more likely to win. It also makes you less reliant on trying to get a bingo win in just 15 numbers
These are just a few simple ways to increase your chances of winning at bingo in as few number calls as possible.
A popular strategy to win at bingo is the Granville strategy. It is simple to follow if you have yet to hear of this strategy. This includes new players to bingo too! Remember that this strategy was developed for 75 ball bingo games rather than the most popular UK bingo variant, 90 ball bingo. Here are some essential Granville strategy bingo tips to follow:
- Opt for bingo tickets with an equal spread of high and low numbers
- Opt for bingo tickets with an equal spread of odd and even numbers
- Have equal numbers that end with 1 to 9
There are pros and cons to using the Granville bingo strategy. Many players will need clarification as to how it works since bingo is a game of chance. The easiest way to explain how this works is that bingo numbers all have an equal opportunity of being called. The odds of certain numbers being chosen change as the game progresses. So, if the first number called is an even number, this means the odds of the following number being even is decreased as there are fewer even bingo balls available to be called.
When explained like this, it makes more logical sense this strategy. This is why many bingo players implement it. However, many players do not opt for this strategy.
Some players do not use the Granville bingo strategy as they do not find it specific enough to help achieve a bingo win. Even if you narrow down the likelihood of specific numbers being called, the possibilities are still very high. This makes it almost impossible to accurately choose winning bingo numbers, especially a winning bingo card in just 15 numbers.
Of course, just because you use this strategy does not mean you are guaranteed a win playing bingo. It is entirely a game of chance. However, a strategy such as this can potentially help you call bingo in fewer numbers.
Last updated: Jan 24, 2023